सूरज

सूरज

Monday, May 07, 2007

Sex Vs. SURAJ

"The Life of a man should be like a open book"
Being a firm believer of this statement I dare to talk about this topic in my this blog.

The 'Kaama' was there in this world , it is present and in the future also it will be there, but when it tried to influence me, problem started for both of us. Now I will fight with it hence the name--"Sex Vs. Suraj". I want to have this 'Kaama' out of my life.

I observe selfishness and Violence in the very act of sex. I wanna love all.

many says that it(sex) is a means of reproduction but I am not going to accept it, one may call me unscientific but I would rather say that medical science has lots of things to discover yet.
In our Puranas and Upanishads many incidents are quoted where 'Rishis' got a child through 'Tapa' .The pure Love creates the world not sex.
People have made their divine lives very cheap.
-------------------------------------
When We are of 14-15 years and our anxiety towards opposite sex increases.I was not an exception to it, but later on I realised that my path is that of equality,purity and unselfish love.
I want to live like a celibate.
Now I realise that there is no attraction in anybody, someone is having some kind of figure,face, height, complexion etc.. In Some Puranas this body is announced as a 'Boil'.Someone is having more weight, someone is having peculiar kind of complexion--it is like, no two bubbles are similar, Really body is like a bubble which stays in the water of life for a very small time , Now where is attraction there, its only we who made others so much attractive, it was our thinking, our own cobwebs which forces us to fascinate about another person .
When we bring salacious thoughts towards someone we feel and make ourselves inferior at that time.
Actually no-one is attractive by characteristics of his/her body, those who think that body makes us attractive are the biggest fools on earth.In newspapers,TV, and friends-groups you can find such Editors, Journalists and friends respectively who will explain the beauty of others in many ways, they can make one hero and another villain because of his/her bodily characteristics.Yes! they are discussing about this 'boil ' called human body, they don't know a bit about ever charming and ever happy soul which is a part of the lord itself which resides in this body;Hence when we consider this body as the residence of this soul ,it is divine otherwise if we consider as mere body, it is a 'boil'.
It doesn't mean that we should not take care of this body. It's our duty to be mentally and physically fit.One should daily do exercises , running, Yoga, Asanas and Praanayam etc, swimming, sports and all such activities not only keeps oneself fit physically but they are tonic for the mind also.

The sweat which comes out from body after a hard work is as pure as a child's innocent mind.
keeping oneself fit, is the biggest happiness I think, and for what we are doing this -- to serve the god himself through our unselfish service to mankind.

I want to keep my mind as that of a child . keep it alive , answer all it's innocent doubts.tell it to ask more questions to make him more knowledgeable,tell him to See everybody with the eyes of equality and tell him to try to be great and never saturate.
----------------------------------
I always want to be the same person which I was at the age of 10 .pure, humble and honest.
-----------------------------------
I must accept that my purity was hampered because of surroundings, because of environment of engineering college ,because of media, because of change in the world;
So if world is changing me, then I am also changing the world. I am not going to surrender towards these worldly temptations.
-----------------------------------
As far as the sex is concerned, I even don't know all forms of it, and I am first time happy not to know much about something.
My knowledge on this subject is acquired by some friends, some written articles and some websites.My friends(better- college mates) talk about masturbation, homo sex etc. which are the most defective forms of sex.lets refrain ourselves from such things.

More I learnt about sex more my hatred towards it increased.
-----------------------------------
I lost my battle of purity thousand times but I am not going to quit from this war.
The hardest man in the world to beat is one who laughs at the face of defeat.

For others, These things might not matter much, But I have to go beyond these thoughts, I want to attain a state of mind when I will observe no difference between a Diamond and stone, man and woman and the whole materialistic world will not matter to me then.
-----------------------------------
Real celibacy is attained when all thoughts of mind stops.when a person keeps his/her senses under control through mind , speech and body.
जो मन , वचन और काया से इंिन्र्दयों को अपने वश में रखता है वही ब्रह्मचारी है.िजसकेे मन के िवचार नष्ट नही हुए हैं, उसे पूरा ब्रह्मचारी नही कहा जा सकता। मन , वचन से भी िवकारी भाव जागृत नही होने चािहए।

This is my goal and I shall attain it.
Oh goddess Durga! I dedicate my life at your feet. You are my altar of all success.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A real good blog with your original thoughts...... clearly displays the level of intelligence n the clarity of your thinking.

Keep going, this is the true path
chosen and god will help you through......

God bless
Ram kripa