सूरज

सूरज

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

My frustration...

Despite knowing all cobwebs of this ‘Maya’ , why , why the hell I fall in worldly desires, knowing and following are really two different things.
I am really frustrated that why sometimes salacious thoughts haunt my mind, why I get attracted towards specific persons, Why I am sometimes unable to follow the path of Equality?
Am I helpless??
NO, I shall fight , fight with these salacious thoughts , ‘Kama’, ‘Krodha’ .I shall fight with this ‘Maya’ till the last. I am not going to give up.
This is my struggle…
And my this struggle will go on until I stop noticing girls.
Till that situation of Equality doesn’t come I AM IMPURE.

Oh God give me the courage to follow the path of Purity.Take me towards truth, take me towards light, take me towards light .

“Om Asato maa, Sat Gamay; Tamaso ma jyotirgamay; Mrityorma amritam Gamay.”
“Om Shanti…..”

No comments: