सूरज

सूरज

Sunday, September 24, 2006

selected for TVS

on 29 march ,campus recruitment result came out & I alone was selected for TVS motors from my clg.
my friends & every person i met congratulated me for success, even the persons with whom i never talked before were trying to have conversation with me.I was thinking that why ... why....???
they were actually congratulating my success & not me.cant they be friendfull to person i am, I need congratulation for my being here.
why the world always goes for success when the real enjoyment(mazaaa) is in trying hard for success.
I cant say about others But After getting a job atleast I became lazy.I was trying hard for personality developement, & was interested in GDs, Personal interviews but after I got job I never was sincere even for my regular courses.(ya! this was my fault).
So my other friends who were not selected early had better preparations & they might be having that keen interest for puzzles,GDs still with them.

The TVS recruitment took whole night of 28 march so I could not sleep properly in d night.
I slept in the evening as soon as I came from college.
Suddenly papa came,He made me wake up and said loudly(already papas voice is heavy)"CONGRATULATIONS".
I was startled I said in hurry---"For what".papa--"Are u not selected for TVS?"
then after a while I realized it was for selection. "Oh! ya" .I

No comments: